Sea kayaking day tours
There's more to Rhodes than meets the eye.
Take one of our tours and discover the unknown Rhodes
Rhodes is an amazing holiday destination right at the edge of the Mediterranean.
You get sun, sea, endless beaches with crystal clear waters, many of which are remote or inaccessible by car or on foot.
Isolated beaches that are stunning refuges for wild birds and the island’s countless wild goats.
For Rhodes Roads though, those quiet, deserted beaches are easily accessible.
There’s no more eco-friendly, quiet craft than the sea kayak, and it’s this form of transport that allows us to explore the island’s maritime charms.
We’ve rowed all around Rhodes and selected some of the most beautiful routes for you, that any visitor to the island who loves sun, sea and kayaking really ought to visit with us.
Rocky formations, small sea caves, natural arches carved from immense rocks, sandy beaches only accessible from the sea, a seabed rich in amazing hues and shades, and medieval castles impenetrable from the sea, are just some of things you’ll encounter kayaking around the island using the fast, easily navigable “Horizon” and “Essence” sea kayaks from “Perception” that make up our fleet.
Our sea kayaking day tours are Rhodes Road’s most relaxing and pleasant activity, allowing us to bring visitors to the island into contact with outstanding natural scenery, while also narrating Rhodes’ amazing history over the centuries.
Visitors who choose one of our sea kayaking tours will have the chance to be among the few who come into contact with the herbs and rare plants adorning Rhodes’ isolated beaches, and even see rams drinking seawater.
The sea kayaking equipment we provide our guests is selected to match the kayaker’s body type and all guests are provided with safety gear and waterproof bags.
No super athletic physique is necessary.
Our team who take you on your exploration are experts and know the history and culture of Rhodes inside out.
They are skilled kayakers, and with their help you will learn some hints and tips to surpass yourself.
Make your reservation now
or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or ask at your hotel.
- Our coach will pick you up at your hotel between 8:00 to 08:45 (the exact time depends on where your hotel is).
- Start exploring Rhodes from the sea around 09:20.
- Sea kayaks and safety equipment are selected according to your body type.
- While en route learn about the nature and history of Rhodes from our group leaders.
- Destinations include rocky formations at sea, medieval castles and bastions, and remote beaches depending on the tour route you select.
- Enjoy a delicious Greek snack to recharge your batteries before the return journey.
- We then head back to the coach.
- You’ll be back at your hotel by around 16.30.