Mountaint Bike day tours
There's more to Rhodes than meets the eye.
Take one of our tours and discover the unknown Rhodes.
We love cycling in nature. We’re lucky when it comes to cycling on this island.
On bike we can discover impressively different landscapes within just a short distance of each other. No other means of getting around offers such a thrill, while still respecting the environment.
Our routes are exciting, combining Rhodes’ quiet rural dirt roads, with paths and dry riverbeds, crossing through orange, lemon and pomegranate orchards, forests of cypress and pine trees and olive groves.
The places you can reach on Rhodes are truly unforgettable. There are few places like this on earth.
If you don’t fancy cycling around the island’s countryside, we offer tours of the Medieval and modern city and local beaches, providing a unique way for you to interface with Rhodes’ historical monuments, buildings and charming, hidden corners.
Rhodes is an ideal place for cycling as there are numerous routes, all with a good quality surface and a variety of gradients.
The island’s natural terrain and its unique environment offer exciting routes for mountain biking on remote paths leading to clear waters, as well as forest roads. The mountain bikes we provide our guests with (“HARD ROCK” and “PITCH” bikes from the “SPECIALIZED” range) are selected to match the rider’s body type and all guests are provided with safety gear.
No super athletic physique is necessary.
Our team who take you on your exploration are experts and know the history and culture of Rhodes inside out. They are skilled cyclists and with their help you will learn some hints and tips to surpass yourself.
Make your reservation now
or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or ask at your hotel.
- Our coach will pick you up at your hotel between 8:00 to 08:45 (the exact time depends on where your hotel is).
- Start exploring Rhodes on bike around 09:20.
- Bikes are selected according to your body type.
- Cycle along country paths, trails and rural roads.
- While en route learn about the nature and history of Rhodes from our group leaders.
- Destinations include lakes or remote beaches depending on the route you select.
- Enjoy a delicious Greek snack to recharge your batteries before the return journey.
- We then head back to the coach.
- You’ll be back at your hotel by around 16.30.