Hiking Day tours
There's more to Rhodes than meets the eye.
Take one of our tours and discover the unknown Rhodes.
For many, hiking and mountaineering are the simplest and best way to enjoy and get to know nature.
At Rhodes Roads we’ve explored the whole island and discovered some of its more interesting corners. We’d now like to share the charm of Rhodes’ landscape with you by hiking with you, hopefully creating the memories of a lifetime.
Rhodes is an ideal place for hiking as there are numerous hiking paths.
The island’s natural terrain and its unique environment offer exciting routes for hiking on remote paths leading to clear waters, as well as forest roads.
The hiking equipment we provide our guests with is selected to match the hiker’s body type and all guests are provided with safety gear.
No super athletic physique is necessary.
Our team who take you on your exploration are experts and know the history and culture of Rhodes inside out.
They are skilled hiking guides, and with their help you will learn some hints and tips to surpass yourself.
Make your reservation now
or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
or ask at your hotel.
- Our coach will pick you up at your hotel between 8:00 to 08:45 (the exact time depends on where your hotel is).
- Start exploring Rhodes on our hiking tour around 09:20.
- Hiking equipment is selected according to your body type.
- Hike along country paths, trails and rural roads.
- While en route learn about the nature and history of Rhodes from our group leaders.
- Destinations include lakes or remote beaches depending on the hiking route you select.
- Enjoy a delicious Greek snack to recharge your batteries before the return journey.
- We then head back to the coach.
- You’ll be back at your hotel by around 16.30.